Our Productions Theatre Co. (a d.b.a. of Expressions Performing Arts Inc.)
is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Your support makes our work possible.
Help us meet our goal, and become an Annual Member Donor!
A receipt with the tax-deductible amount of your donation (minus actual value) will be emailed directly to you. Memberships expire on 12/31 of each calendar year.
Member Donors are at the HeART of Our Productions
Our V.I.P. Member Donors make our work possible. Renew your contribution level annually (or increase if you can) to support Our Productions and receive great V.I.P. perks! (Given at first performance.)
Friends ($25 or more)
• Listing in the Our Productions Play Bill.
Producing Patron ($75 or more)
• Priority VIP Seating (upgrade for up to 2 people on general admission purchases for each performance in that year)
• Our Productions Reusable Grocery Tote Bag
Producing Assistant ($150 or more)
All of the Producing Patron benefits plus...
• One free concession for at each performance
• Free Ticket Exchanges - No Fee
Producing Stage Manager ($250 or more)
All of the Producing Assistant benefits plus…
• Priority VIP seating (upgrade for up to 4 people on general admission purchases for each performance in that year)
Producing Manager ($500 or more)
All of the Producing Stage Manager benefits plus…
• Priority VIP seating (upgrade for up to 6 people on general admission purchases for each performance in that year)
• Post-show photograph/meet and greet with the cast of one of the performances or events, opportunity for autographed cast poster(request one week before attendance)
Producing Director ($1000 or more)
All of the Producing Manager benefits plus…
• Complimentary VIP tickets for two to any production for the year. (Contact box office with preferred date.)
• Invitation to attend a final dress rehearsal for a behind the scenes look at the production.
Major Underwriters ($5000 or more)
All of the Producing Director benefits plus...
• Invitation to private events and behind the scenes access such as first rehearsals, final dress rehearsals, cast events, backstage tours, artistic team meetings and more!